Secondary Art Teacher Needed for Immediate Start
We are currently working with 3 top schools to recruit a secondary art teacher each school with an immediate start.
anzuk Education and 3 of our current schools are looking to hire secondary art teachers for April 19th start. All three schools are rated as Outstanding secondary schools, and our secondary teachers love to work at each. You could be joining a great team in either Ealing, Hammersmith, or Harrow. Each school has easy and accesible transport links.
The right candidate will:
- Have QTS and degree in education
- Experience and knowledge of the secondary UK art curriculum
- Work alongside the art department and work as a team to set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
- Be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
- Participate in extra curriculum activities and be willing to work on PHSE classes
- Working hours from 8 am - 4 pm
- Starts ASAP will run for the rest of this academic year with a potential move to a permanent role for the right candidate
About the Schools
• Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
• • Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Opportunities to enter teaching through various programs
• Offers a range of A level and level 3 BTEC courses
• Clear behaviour management policy
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. When working with anzuk, you will:
- Be eligible for relocation package of up to £500 for teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada)
- Gain access to virtual Professional Development opportunities run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Be apart of a Global Network of Opportunities
- Have a consultant team that will be here to help and guide you
- Keep track of work seamlessly with our easy to use app
- Receive a £100 bonus for referring your friends and colleagues once they have worked for 10 days
- Be apart of a fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.
Teachers with Specialisation in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme.