Secondary English/ Humanities Teacher
anzuk are seeking Secondary English/Humanities Teachers for casual relief across the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
CRT and contact work in both co-educational government and independent schools in the Gippsland region. This also puts you in a fantastic position for any upcoming contract opportunities.
If you are a knowledgeable and competent English or Humanities teacher who is looking to secure consistent work, we would love to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
- Planning, Feedback, Assessment and Professional Development
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Active VIT card
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
The ongoing COVID19 pandemic is likely to impact schools in Victoria due to students being kept at home. The current message from the State Government is that it is essential for certain students that schools reopen for Term 2 on 15/04/2020. If you are successful in this role, we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts availability of work.
Please read the following blog for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as an educator:
How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.