Secondary Humanities Teacher
We are looking for secondary teachers to join our amazing and supportive network of educators in London!
Our network of Secondary Schools across London are already on the lookout for enthusiastic and inspiring qualified humanities teachers to join in September 2020. Teachers with QTS are ideal, however NQTs are encouraged to apply as there ,may be the opportunity to develop your career through a supported induction year. We have a network of schools that you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients.
Your roles and responsibilities would include:
What anzuk Education and our schools can offer you:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons in line with the UK curriculum.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in your classroom.
- Utilising the school's behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment for all students.
- Conducting regular assessments of and for learning and collating data to ascertain pupil progress and development towards targets.
- Liaising closely with your department, senior leadership and parents to provide your students with constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
How to apply:
- A warm, welcoming and social environments to work in.
- Ongoing support from all levels of the school as well as regular catch ups and support with your consultant.
- To become part of the wider school community and make a difference in young people's lives.
- Regular professional development within the school and from anzuk.
- Termly social events to meet like minded Educators.
- Opportunities to get involved with our affiliated sporting clubs & travel companies.
- Refer a friend and you can receive £100 after they complete 10 days of work.
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Angeline at firstname.lastname@example.org.