Secondary Maths or Science Teacher
Science and maths teaching opportunities in Fitzroy, North Melbourne, Brunswick and more!
We are currently recruiting qualified secondary Mathematics and Science teachers for CRT positions in a range of Government, Catholic and Independent schools across Melbourne's Northern suburbs.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
- Planning, Feedback, Assessment and Professional Development
- Registration or application with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience (if you require support, we can assist you with this)
- Contact details of at least two recent principal class referees or mentor teachers for graduates
- Right to work in Australia
Simply click APPLY
and upload your CV. We will be in touch if you are shortlisted. For any queries please get in touch with Nyra Boyle at email@example.com.Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic schools reopened on 15/04/2020 with reduced staff and students, if you are successful in this role we will keep you informed of any changes to the situation and how this impacts you..
Please read the following blog for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as an educator:
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England. anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.We are an equal opportunity employer.