Secondary Science Teacher
Secondary Science teachers required in Melbourne's inner and outer Norther suburbs for Casual Relief Teaching (CRT), Contracts and Permanent positions
If you are an engaging, Secondary qualified Science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics Teacher, who is passionate about your subject area and making a positive impact on students' learning, we would love to hear from you.
anzuk education are currently recruiting specialist Science teachers for positions in a range of Government, Catholic and Private Schools across Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Work in educational settings that match your geographical location, skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalized support from a dedicated consultant who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. By submitting this application you are agreeing that, if required, our staff can make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please read the following blog for important information on how to take care of your health and protect others against Coronavirus as an educator: