Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Supply Teacher
Secondary School Supply teachers needed for schools around Surrey.
Who is anzuk?
anzuk Education is a recruitment agency that endeavours to provide schools across the UK with the finest quality educators in the industry. The majority of our consultants have come from an educational background so we understand what it takes to be a great educator. We empathise with those more difficult moments you come up against and understand the joy of educating the minds of the future.
Enjoy the best parts of teaching by joining our team of energetic, vibrant, and highly motivated secondary school supply teachers across Surrey.
anzuk Education are seeking secondary supply teachers across a range of subjects including Maths, Science, PE, Art, Humanities, English, Design and Technology, and General Cover to support schools around Surrey
Supply teaching allows you to have a flexible work life balance, along side a highly competitive salary. You can select which days you are available to work. With exposure to a wide variety of environments, you will have the opportunity to refine teaching methods and better define yourself as a professional educator.
Work options for Secondary Supply Teachers:
Our Promise - Right educator, right place, right time
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
- You get treated as an individual, we want to match you to the right school, at the right place and at the right time! You will have a dedicated consultant who will get to know your strengths and really listen to you when offering you partner schools to work at
- You can pick and choose where you go – let us know which locations suit you or your preferred schools
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and to scale pay rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 01483 672434 .