anzuk Education are currently working with a fantastic secondary school in SW London in recruiting for a Citizenship/Religious Education Teacher
We currently have an opening for a Citizenship/Religious Education Teacher to start in March at a fantastic school in Richmond. This is a full-time role teaching Citizenship and Religious Education at Key Stage 3 level.
About the School:
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School, 11-18 mixed Secondary school in the heart of Richmond
- Supportive staff and Senior Leadership team
- Emphasis on team teaching and planning
- High quality resources available
- The school is committed to providing the highest quality of learning and teaching opportunities for students, as well as excellent CPD programmes for all staff.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
• Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the
willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
• Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps
in employment must be accounted for.
• Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from
countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
• Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
• Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
• Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
• Guaranteed work opportunities
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
How to Apply
Please send your most up-to-date CV and best contact details through to email@example.com