Like the idea of teaching in Secondary Schools local to you without the workload of planning, marking or meetings? Then we have the work for you!
About the Role
Working across Secondary schools in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, anzuk Education are able to provide many opportunities and as much work as you want throughout the year!
We are looking for VIT registered Secondary teachers to introduce to our Secondary schools in and around Craigieburn, Glenroy, Broadmeadows and Coburg for regular CRT work and short term contracts.
- Flexibility in your working week (work as many or as few days as you like)
- Consistency in the schools you work with
- Competitive rates of pay. As a fair work agency, anzuk pay up to $369.10 per day for experienced teachers (that's to you, no percentage cut), plus super! And of course, no fee to join or leave.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant, and training and support from schools
- Opportunities to progress into long term employment again when the time is right for you
- Opportunity to join our exclusive LMS platform for professional development
How to Apply
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- Current CV outlining recent experience in school settings
- Details of at least two education supervisory referees
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV, or give us a call so we can have a chat and answer all your questions.