Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teacher in Bendigo
anzuk Education are seeking Secondary-qualified Teachers for Casual Relief Teaching opportunities across schools in Bendigo.
anzuk Education is well-established - we have been based in Melbourne since 2004. We currently support over 4000 Educators in Primary and Secondary Schools across Schools in Victoria.
Our aim is to place the right educator, in the right place, at the right time and thereby create the most exceptional student experiences.
Work casually as a Secondary Teacher across a variety of settings within Bendigo, including Government, Independent, Faith, and Special Needs settings. We have positions across lots of different subjects, including Maths, Science, Humanities, Physical Education, LOTE languages, and The Arts, as well as Generalist cover.
Be a local hero, supporting hundreds of local students with their learning needs
- Current VIT registration
- Contact details for 2 referees (Principal-class for experienced Teachers, or Mentor Teachers for Graduates)
- Working rights in Australia
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
anzuk are now offering a $100 thank you to anyone who refers a great teacher to join us for CRT.
- Guaranteed income program - work in Bendigo up to 5 days per week!
- Flexibility - choose the days you work
- Experienced and helpful consultants who have sound knowledge of the industry
- Easy, bespoke online system to manage your profile and availability
To find out more, contact Beth Wigg (area consultant for the Greater Bendigo Region):
Phone: 03 9249 2483
You can also visit our website: https://www.anzuk.education/au/educators/register