anzuk Education have opportunities for Secondary Teachers for casual and contract positions in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
We support schools across Greater Melbourne to find Casual Relief Teachers for the daily cover of their permanent staff. We work closely with schools from Coburg, Thomastown and Greensborough who are expecting an increased demand for Secondary qualified CRTs throughout 2020.
We also have some contract opportunities for term 1 and the remainder of the year if you are looking for a more permanent position.
If you are graduating this year and are interested in teaching opportunities for 2020, we'd like to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current resume outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diverse employment.