anzuk have casual and contract opportunities for Secondary trained teachers in Melbourne's Outer Western Suburbs.
Are you considering your next steps for your career? Have you thought about casual relief teaching?
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk supports a number of Secondary schools in the Outer Western suburbs who have a consistent requirement for casual Secondary teachers. Desired subjects are English, Maths, Science, Physical Education and Design Technology, however all exceptional educators are welcome!
We support Government, Independent and Grammar schools across Melbourne and are specifically recruiting for schools in Werribee, Hoppers Crossing and Point Cook. If you are interested in casual or contract Secondary Teaching opportunities for 2020 in this area, we'd like to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 5201 7959 or email April at firstname.lastname@example.org .