Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers - Outer South East Melbourne
Explore new casual opportunities in Term 4! anzuk education are looking for passionate, Secondary trained Teachers.
Explore new casual opportunities in Term 4! anzuk Education are looking for passionate, Secondary Teachers to work in a range of schools in Melbourne's Outer South East.
We support schools across greater Melbourne and currently have opportunities with schools in Cranbourne, Seaford, Frankston and surrounding areas. This is also a fantastic opportunity for Casual Relief Teachers who are willing to travel to/from the CBD and inner Melbourne Suburbs.
We have block work and day-to-day CRT available with guaranteed work 5 days a week!
Why choose CRT?
- Flexibility to choose when you want to work and how far you want to travel.
- No after-school admin commitments!
- Exposure to a range of schools across the South East
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant to help you reach your goals
- The opportunity to connect and develop relationships with our large network of schools
- Join our Ambassador Program, guaranteed work or still get paid!
Why choose anzuk?
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current working rights in Australia
Teachers enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do. B
eam Get in touch now to register for Term 4!
Simply click APPLY
and upload your CV.
For any questions about these roles or other opportunities with anzuk please contact Elise Smith [email protected] anzuk education offers a $100 referral bonus for successfully hired educator referrals, discuss this with us today.
The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal-opportunity employer.