Secondary Teachers in Gippsland
anzuk Education have opportunities for Secondary school qualified teachers for casual and upcoming contract positions in Gippsland.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support a wide range of schools in the Gippsland region covering areas from Pakenham to Sale and down into South Gippsland as well.
In this role you will be able to work alongside others who share your passion for teaching and also make an impact on numerous students and their learning. Through these opportunities you will also develop relationships with schools and therefore put yourself as a front runner if any contracts come up.
- Educational settings suited to your specialised skills and experience
- Personalised support from your dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing professional development opportunities run by leaders in the education industry
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two, current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2459.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.