Secondary Teachers in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs
With students returning to schools over the next few weeks we're expecting there to be a spike in casual work. If you're interested, please apply.
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role
Working across Secondary schools in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, anzuk Education is able to provide many opportunities and as much work as you want throughout the year!
We are looking for VIT registered Secondary teachers to introduce to our Secondary schools, for regular CRT work and short term contracts.
We welcome applicants qualified in all methods. Areas we experience a high demand for are: PE, Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Design & Technology.
- Personalized support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings suited to your skills and experience
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing professional development opportunities run by leaders in the education industry
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two, current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer