Educators > Browse jobs
Sessional Kindergarten | Part Time | VECTEA
Always wanted to work in the sessional kindergarten space, and have the qualities and experience? APPLY NOW!
Anzuk is working in partnership with a beautiful not for profit kindergarten to find dedicated and passionate early childhood professionals to support their 3 - 4 YO funded program. Job Description:
This position offers the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young learners, while enjoying the benefits of the VECTEA award with paid school holidays off. Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate a nurturing and engaging learning environment for 3 to 4-year-olds.
- Plan and implement age-appropriate, child led educational activities.
- Foster social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of educators.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive classroom setting.
What is on Offer:
- ACECQA qualified Diploma or Bachelors.
- Working with Children Check or VIT.
- Understanding of EYLF & the planning cycle.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
How to Apply:
- VECTEA award with ample planning time.
- Part-time position with paid school holidays off.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are enthusiastic about early childhood education and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Join us in creating a positive impact on the lives of young children!
Anzuk is committed to providing and promoting an inclusive environment that supports child safety, wellbeing, participation, empowerment, cultural safety and awareness for all children including children with a disability and from culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and or communities.
Anzuk has a zero tolerance of child abuse and a duty of care to prevent and minimise child abuse risks in both the physical and online environments