Educators > Browse jobs
Special Education Needs Educators | South East Suburbs | Mornington Peninsula
We are looking for educators who want to make an impact on students lives in Special Education Needs settings in South East Melbourne
About the role
Anzuk Education are seeking Educators experienced in Special Education Needs settings to work in schools across Melbourne's South East suburbs including Bentleigh, Aspendale, Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.
Benefits of working with anzuk
- Flexibility - choose when you want to work
- Industry-leading pay- up to $448 + super per day based on experience
- Flat rate pay of $36.25 per hr for TA's
- Guaranteed work through our ambassador program
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
anzuk education offers a $100 referral bonus for successfully hired teacher referrals, please discuss this with us today.
- Teacher’s must be registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- TA's must have a Victorian WWCC (employee card)
- Must have valid working rights in Australia
- Contact details of 2x Principal level or mentor referees (if you are a graduate)
- Experience in Special Education Needs settings is highly desirable but not compulsory.
Simply click APPLY
and upload your CV. You will be contacted directly regarding your application. Please direct any general inquiries to Erica Thomson 03 9977 3853
OR [email protected]