Educators > Browse jobs
Special Education Teachers
anzuk education are looking for exceptional educators for contracts within support units for 2022
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
This is a mainstream school based in the inner west. The successful teacher will be based in the support unit part of the school on a junior class.
We have three positions available for the right candidates. These will all commence at the beginning of the school year in 2022.
- Support the participation of students in the learning environment
- Empower students to achieve individual learning outcomes
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with students and families
- Fantastic School communities and supportive staff
- RFF assistance would be apart of your responsibilities
How to apply
- Support unit/SSP experience beneficial although not necessary
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- Primary and High School accredited teachers welcome to apply
- Department of Education Approval and documentation required
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position (Supervising teacher referees are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 02 8027 7907. Please only apply if genuinely interested in working within special education settings.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.