Educators > Browse jobs
Special Education Teachers
We are looking for dedicated teachers to join our team who support a number of Special Education schools across Geelong.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role
- Primary and Secondary Teachers for Special Education positions
- Day-to-Day casual, blocks, and contract positions opportunities
- Teach in a variety of SEN schools and environments
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective learning outcomes
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Experience in Special Education settings NOT required
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
People enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do.B
How to Apply
Applications will be considered shortly after they are submitted. The sooner you apply, the more likely you are to be successful. Simply click "APPLY" and send through your CV.