Educators > Browse jobs
Special Needs (SEN) Teachers | Casual Relief & Contract | Western Suburbs
Do you have an interest in special education needs? Opportunity to work in a supportive environment and make a real difference to your students lives.
anzuk are currently seeking trained and/or experienced Special Needs teachers for casual/contract opportunities across the Secondary curriculum in a Special Developmental School located in the West.
This school caters for students with a range of intellectual, physical and emotional disabilities and have a strong focus on encouraging students to reach their individual potential.
You will often work with small class sizes, be supported by teaching assistants and be part of a school that promote a caring and supportive environment for students, parents and staff alike.
We are looking for teachers who have:
- Previous experience in special needs teaching (it's not essential, but will be highly regarded)
- The desire, attitude & skills to provide exceptional learning and care to students in these supportive schools
- A strong interest and understanding of special education needs and disabilities
- Ability to provide individualised learning plans and differentiated work programs
- Patience, compassion and high level communication skills
How to apply
- Valid VIT registration
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.We can support you and your educator friends with casual, contract & ongoing opportunities within Primary, Secondary (Government, Independent & Faith sectors) & Special Education Schools & Early Childhood settings - Locally, in Regional Victoria, interstate & overseas! Please visit our website where you can get in touch to discuss other opportunities with anzuk https://anzuk.education/