Educators > Browse jobs
Swindon Primary Teachers Needed ASAP
anzuk has some fantastic opportunities for both NQT's and fully qualified teachers to work in a range of Primary Schools in and near Swindon.
Passionate about making a difference in Primary Schools?
Seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
anzuk Education are currently looking for qualified teachers passionate about Primary teaching to join our team for 2020 and beyond for supply, contract and long-term opportunities in Primary Schools in and near Swindon, Wiltshire and across the South-West of England.
anzuk work with a diverse range of fantastic Primary Schools who are continuously looking for educators with a growth mindset & a commitment to contribute to students' individual learning and well-being.
Why join anzuk?
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Position will suit both NQT's as well as Fully Qualified Teachers
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to change
- QTS/ QTLS or equivalent
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team, please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to Laura.email@example.comJoin us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home