Educators > Browse jobs
Teach in Pakenham
anzuk Education have opportunities for primary and secondary qualified teachers for casual and contract positions in and around the Pakenham area.
Our extensive network includes teaching opportunities in Independent, Private and Government settings, both in and around the Pakenham area.
Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Flexibility - Choose when you want to work, how far you want to travel and the schools you want to work with
- Industry-leading pay, up to $375 per day depending on experience
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Teaching resources from around the globe
- Opportunities to find contract roles in your preferred teaching method
- Free online learning management system - exceptional talent
GRADUATE AND PRE-SERVICE TEACHERS WELCOME TO APPLY NOW
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- A current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees
anzuk education offers a $100 cash* incentive for successfully hired educator referrals, please discuss this with us today.
How to apply
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2452.