Educators > Browse jobs
Teacher Assistants in Bendigo
anzuk are looking for dedicated education support workers to work at a number of education settings across Bendigo
Are you looking for work in Bendigo? Do you have experience working with children? Are you open to teacher assistant work in Primary school or High school? If you have experience in any of these settings then we recommend you apply to work with anzuk. We are looking for quality assistants to support teachers in classrooms across Bendigo and surrounding areas.
MUST HAVE RECENT EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A SCHOOL SETTING WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We currently have opportunities in the Bendigo and surrounding areas for teacher assistants and integration aides within our mainstream primary and secondary client schools.
Experience working with children, within the health and disability sector,special needs and/or in an educational setting is also highly desirable.
- Regular work for outstanding practice
- Educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted profession development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week, a competitive rate of pay and the security of a well established agency
- Supporting the classroom teacher with student learning
- Working with students individually or in small groups
- Establishing rapport with students and staff members
- Adapting to a diverse range of student needs and disabilities (SEN)
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
- Employee - Working with Children's Check (WWCC). Please note that your card must be obtained before you commence working with us
- Experience or qualification in education support, health, disability or aged care
- Current CV outlining relevant experience
- Contact details of at least two, current referees, who have observed you working with children
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.