Teacher of French at School in Hampshire, England
We are currently working with an Good school in Basingstoke to recruit a Secondary French teacher for September start
We are currently working with a secondary school in Basingstoke to recruit a French teacher. Starting in September, the contract will be for the whole academic year
About the School:
Based in Basingstoke, we are working with a school with a ''Good' OFSTED rating. The school prides itself on being able to attract the highest quality candidates by providing the necessary support and resources to grow as educators. The school is continually in to highest ranked schools in terms of results and will suit anyone who wants to fast track their teaching career.
About the Role:
The school are looking for a French specialist teacher to take on a year contract from September.
The school are looking for someone who can teach a French up to KS4 and ideally some KS3 German.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send your CV through to Frank Caldow on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- For candidates moving from Australia, New Zealand or Canada a £500 flight reimbursement is available.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.