Educators > Browse jobs
Teachers - 2020 Contract Opportunities
Ongoing contracts on offer for positive teachers with an interest & passion for working with Special Needs students
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
SSP's provide educational programs to students with a range of specific needs including intellectual & physical disabilities, health & medical needs, and social, emotional & behavioural needs.
- Term 3 contract opportunities with the possibility for extending for the whole of 2020
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and training
- Support the participation of students in the learning environment
- Empower students to achieve individual learning outcomes
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with students and families
- Fantastic School communities and supportive staff
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 02 8027 7907. Please only apply if genuinely interested in working within special education settings.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.