Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk is currently recruiting a Teaching assistant for a Primary school in Ebbw Vale, to start immediately
anzuk Education is currently recruiting an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant to work in Primary school in Ebbw Vale starting in ASAP. Previous experience supporting children within the Foundation phase would be advantageous, although not essential.
The key responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant typically involve:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis, or in small group sizes, with children with different learning requirements, including the possibility of working with children with SEN
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
The role requires a candidate who is able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (between 8:30am - 3:30pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Ebbw Vale or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- Registration with the Education Workforce council (EWC)
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kyle on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been operational since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.