Educators > Browse jobs
Are you looking for a rewarding role working as a teaching assistant within a Special Educational Needs school?
anzuk Education are looking for teaching assistants to work within some of our incredible SEN schools on a part-time, full-time or day-to-day basis.
If you have an interest or experience of working with children - we want to hear from you! No previous experience necessary!
What we're looking for:
What does a Teaching Assistant role involve?
- Fantastic communication skills
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Some experience working with children, but not essential
- An interest in creating positive experiences for students!
How to apply:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
Respond to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV or if you would like to know more information please contact Jason