Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant (SEND)
Anzuk are seeking flexible, enthusiastic and reliable teaching assistants to work within special schools around Bristol & the South West
Are you seeking a challenge? Looking for a change in your career pathway? Do you want to make a difference? Or are you looking to gain valuable experience ready for your PGCE?
Anzuk Education are currently working with a number of SEN schools and resource bases within Bristol and the surrounding areas who are looking for empathetic and enthusiastic teaching assistants and access assistants to work in their schools.
Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for all support staff across the UK and indeed globally but when schools do re-open, they will undoubtedly have many recruitment challenges as a result of the recent closures.
If this job isn’t for you, but know someone who maybe interested. Refer them to us and receive a referral bonus as a thank you, once they have worked for 10 days.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also have offices in multiple countries overseas, where we can help support you if you wanted to experience schools in other areas of the globe.
How to apply:
- Opportunities to work in schools abroad
- Online booking app allowing you to take control of your calendar, view current and future bookings all at the click of a button as well as access to information on our CPD courses.
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
If you would like to apply please contact Laura on 0117 457 3443 or email: email@example.comJoin us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home