Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants needed ASAP in Greenwich, South East London
anzuk are seeking Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to work within Primary, and Secondary South East London.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and primary teaching assistants for a large number of schools and special needs settings throughout South West London. Our area of need are within the boroughs of Greenwich.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set-up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in South London, or within commutable areas, and able to
provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years
outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £75-90
a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Jocelyn at email@example.com