Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk education are looking for exceptional educators to teach at a range of special needs and RTO settings in Melbourne's inner south.
We partner closely with special needs schools and RTO's, providing support staff and teachers as required, both on the day and in advance. We are currently recruiting VCAL teachers for casual relief work in these settings.
Opportunities exist in schools located in Hampton East, Prahran, Melbourne CBD, South Melbourne, Springvale, Aspendale, and Bentleigh East.
Each school caters for for a range of specific needs and disabilities and have a strong focus on personalised and individual learning for each student and promote a caring and supportive environment for all.
Skills and Experience
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching. (Mentor teachers for graduates).
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable / not mandatory)
- Previous SEN experience or qualification (desirable / not mandatory)
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Collaborative and engaging approach to teaching.
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to Scott Clee - Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org - 03 9965 8754.