VCE Mathematics Teacher - Term 3 Start
We are currently working with a co-education school in the northern suburbs of Melbourne looking for a Mathematics Teacher.
Our anzuk Education Independent Schools team has been created to specifically assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment. We are working with many of Melbourne's leading independent and catholic schools. Our consultants are specialists in their subject areas and are here to help with your next career move.
This is an opportunity to work in a co-education school located in the outer Northern suburbs of Melbourne teaching VCE Mathematics. This is a full-time contract starting in term 3 until the end of the year. Strong graduates are encouraged to apply!
- VCE Mathematics - Year 11 General Mathematics
- Middle years Mathematics
Please get in touch with Oliver Wurm for a confidential discussion.
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed your teaching
phone: 03 9249 2492
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment