Educators > Browse jobs
Year 3 Teaching Assistant
anzuk is currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant for a year 3 class in a prestigious Cardiff Primary school
anzuk is excited to be working with a fantastic Primary school in North Cardiff. The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a year 3 class. The role will start in September 2021 and run until at least March 2022 and is full time, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with children in a Primary school setting and ideally will have experience supporting children with Additional Learning Needs, both on a 1 to 1 basis and in small groups. Candidates with a Teaching Assistant qualification will have a distinct advantage, however relevant experience is preferred.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers/TA's themselves
- Free CPD and various training opportunities
- A variety of daily/short/long-term placements to work around your needs
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- COVID-19 safety processes in place, as well as free training
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post through us
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
All applications are subject to anzuk's strict background checks including: 2 years professional references, Right to work in the UK, EWC registration and an Enhanced DBS check which we can help you obtain.