Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher to take on a challenging Intervention role in Royal Borough of Greenwich
anzuk is supporting an Outstanding Primary school in their search for a passionate and forward-thinking teacher to join their team.
About the School:
- 'Outstanding' school
- Single form Primary school
- Great level of support to students and staff
- Pupils are encouraged to take an increasing responsibility for their learning
- School has adopted the ‘Belief’ and ‘Growth Mindset’ strategies
- Staff encouraged to partake in Professional Development
- Vibrant and passionate Senior Leadership Team
Year 6 Intervention Teacher Start date:
20/04/2020 (4 week block)
We are seeking a Year 6 Intervention teacher for a class with a high ratio of special needs and students from vulnerable backgrounds. The block will run for 4 weeks and will see the successful teacher work 1:1 and with small groups of students to help progress their learning and ensure outcomes are achieved.
The class is supported by the Headteacher and another class teacher, meaning their will be minimal to no planning requirements.
This role has the potential to lead in to a part time role as Year 3 teacher, either 2 or 3 days a week job share with another teacher already employed at the school.
The teacher employed in this role will have a firm but kind nature in terms of behaviour management, and be eager to become a part of the School family.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to Kristy Bielby
via contact details below.About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!