Educators > Browse jobs
Year 6 Teacher (and other KS1/2 Teachers) needed for January in Croydon
We are looking for a Year 2, 3, 5 and 6 teacher with ideally with UK experience to join a supportive team for the Spring term in Croydon.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated educators in Croydon. We are looking for Year 2, 3, 5, and 6 teachers to plan, deliver and assess for classroom teaching roles in a growing school under new leadership.
About the school:
The school is a large primary school based in Croydon that caters to students aged 4-11 years old. The school has high expectations of its students and provides a safe learning environment that fosters respectful, responsible, thoughtful and creative students.
The school aims to provide students with a strong academic curriculum that is supported by spiritual, moral and social education to help combat disadvantage and provide equal opportunities for all students.
Curriculum support is available from the wider trust and collaboration is encouraged between teachers in the same year group.
About the Role
• The position is for a Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 6
• There are also other opportunities for Key Stage 1/2 teachers (Year 2, 5 and 6)
• The right candidate will ideally have UK experience although this is not essential.
• SATS experience would be highly regarded.
• You will be required to plan, deliver and assess lessons to year 2 students although curriculum and planning support is available.
• This position is full-time for the remainder of the next academic year
• Competitive salary and the position is within a school that values their staff.
Those with UK experience will be advantaged although all Key Stage 2 teachers are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Angus and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: +44(0)2038211308
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• A supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of a colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.