Year 8 Teaching Assistant Full Time
A teaching assistant needed for a lovely Secondary school in Greenwich until July 2023 and potentially longer based on performance.
INFORMATION ABOUT anzuk Education:
anzuk Education - 'Setting the Global Standard in Education Recruitment'.
Established in 2005 we have been supporting teachers and educators in the UK and Australia for over 10 years. We believe passionately in the difference that people make and that teachers are the cornerstone to our community. As a result we believe our job is to provide you with the most supportive, streamlined and competitive relocation experience. We work with great partner schools across the UK, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Come and join our tight knit community and make the most of our social events, sporting and travel affiliations and professional development sessions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
About the school
- Assist the Year 8 teaching team in delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students, reinforcing learning objectives.
- Help create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student participation and engagement.
- Support students with their individual learning needs, including those with special educational requirements.
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of educational resources and materials.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor student progress and provide feedback.
- Assist in maintaining classroom discipline and ensuring a safe learning environment.
• Ofted Rating Oustanding
• Lovely staff, students and environment.
• Spacious and welcoming environmentLocation
• School is located in Greenwich, South East London.
• Very easily accessible by tube, overground and bus services.BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Educaiton
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Daniel Brown and email your resume through to [email protected]
or call 07584 375 105