1 Day PPA Role for Reception Teacher at Greenwich School
Looking for an exceptional Reception Teacher for Primary School in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
We are looking for a creative and passionate Reception Teacher for a fantastic school based in South East London to start in September.
About the School:
About the Role:Reception PPA - One day per week (Tue) - Full academic yearCandidates should ideally:
- 2 form Primary School
- Situated over 4 buildings
- School boasts new facilities for students
- Part of a Multi Academy Trust
- Students use real-world skills to reach end of term outcomes
- School offers a wide range of Professional Development
- Be able to foster and develop positive relationships within your class and the school community
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Work alongside fellow staff & leadership & collaborate closely together with other schools in the partnership. Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy Bielby on email@example.comAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.