Educators > Browse jobs
Casual Relief Teacher (CRT)
anzuk education are seeking primary trained casual relief teachers for a variety of schools in Melbourne's South suburbs.
anzuk education is an education services company that have been based in Melbourne for the past ten years. Our aim, is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools in the southern suburbs. We work closely with schools in Moorabbin, Hampton, Aspendale, Mentone, Clayton, Springvale, Noble Park, Dandenong and Keysborough and surrounding suburbs.
anzuk education can offer you:
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Supportive Consultants
- Provide opportunity to develop relationships with local schools
- Flexible work hours
- Education environments that match your skill set and experience
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)