Casual teaching assistant, cover and support roles in London schools
anzuk are currently seeking people experienced in working with children for flexible or long term roles beginning ASAP throughout London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic cover supervisors and teaching assistants to secure term time only work, perfect for people looking for either temporary, part-time or full-time work with all applications considered.
An excellent role for actors, coaches, tutors, university/PGCE students and other people with experience working with children who are looking for some classroom work.
About the roles:
- Temporary, part-time and full-time roles available.
- Work available straight away once compliance documents completed - This usually takes 7 days.
- Both anzuk Education & the schools will support in your professional development.
- Schools are looking to hear from enthusiastic and committed individuals who have had previous experience teaching in a school, or similar experience such as sports coaching, holiday camps, tutoring, dance/music teaching etc.
We work with public and private schools, including academies and independents, across zones 1 - 4 in London and some schools further out.
Schools are always within 45 - 60 minutes from your door step.
Areas of greatest need:
North West London - Acton, Ealing, Watford
North East London - Tower Hamlets, Hackney
South West London - Clapham, Tooting, Richmond
South East London - Lewisham, Greenwich, Deptford
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced DBS specific to working with children that is on the update service or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in London and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
£70-80 a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor. Potential for growth with the right experience.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to email@example.com
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
• Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
• Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
• Guaranteed work opportunities
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals