KS1 Intervention Teacher
A lovely three form entry school in West London is seeking an energetic and passionate KS1 Intervention Teacher to join their staff.
A successful, vibrant, friendly school which serves a diverse multi-cultural
community and celebrates the richness that this brings to school life, is seeking an energetic and passionate KS1 Intervention Teacher to join their inspiring staff in September 2019.
The school provides an inspiring education which challenges and motivates all the children within the school. Families are supportive and have high aspirations for their child’s learning and achievements. As the music teacher, you will encourage and support both the child and family in helping the children work towards achieving their goals and aspirations.
As a teacher, you are:
- able to establish excellent standards of behaviour
- able to challenge and motivate our children
- able to work effectively as part of team and demonstrate flexibility in their role
- committed to sustaining pupil welfare and well-being
- exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, staff, and parents
Working closely with the KS1 teachers, you will be responsible for supporting small groups of children through intervention sessions in all core subjects.
Using the class lesson plans, you will adapt the content to help improve the understanding and overall attainment of students who may be finding the work a challenge.
How to Apply
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
firstname.lastname@example.orgBENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk