KS1 Teacher NW London
An Outstanding OFSTED rated school in Ealing is seeking a fully qualified teacher to join them in the new academic year.
As a teacher at this two form entry school in Ealing, London, you will have the opportunity for collaborative planning and meaningful professional development. You will be able to develop yourself as a teacher, working towards developing the children in your class holistically.
About the Role:
- KS1 Teacher
- September 2019 Start
- QTS required
- Full Time Position
- A two-form entry community school for children aged 3 to 11.
- Regular professional development opportunities to further develop teaching and learning.
About the school:
- You will teach children with a passion for learning
- A dynamic and friendly staff who share the same vision and are dedicated to supportive peer development
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school with excellent leadership & support.
- Opportunities and continued support to develop your career & leadership skills
- Newly renovated classrooms and facilities including a sports field and outdoor library.
As a teacher, you:
- Able to foster and develop positive relationships within your class and the wider community
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning
- Are innovative and open to trying new approaches and sharing good practice
- Have a passion for inspiring the youth of today
- Enjoy extracurricular activities
- Continually seek professional development
- Must have QTS
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
How to Apply
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk