SEN TA - Tottenham, North London
We are seeking a TA with experience working with SEN students for a part-time position beginning in April 2019.
We are currently working with a lovely school in Tottenham, North London who are seeking a number of experienced SEN TA's to join their team to help support the development and education of their students with special educational needs.
Working 1:1, you will need to have knowledge of the UK primary curriculum or the willingness to learn the appropriate curriculum aspects that you will be supporting the child with within the classroom.
A patient, caring, supportive and positive attitude is a must to ensure you are able to support the child to thrive within the classroom academically, personally and socially.
The hours for this role will be from 7:00 am until 2:00 pm five days per week.
How to Apply
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
firstname.lastname@example.orgBENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk