Secondary Teachers - Wales
Are you a qualified teacher with QTS? Or, are you soon to graduate and seeking your first teaching role as an NQT? If so, then read on.
We are urgently recruiting secondary teachers of all subject areas, either with QTS and/or strong and enthusiastic NQT’s, to work in a range of our schools all across South Wales. We currently have a range of permanent opportunities available to start in September 2019, and also require teachers who are prepared to work in temporary and supply positions - as soon as possible.
You will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across
the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the
diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to
promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards
curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to
encourage examination success.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive
feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
Many of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
be willing to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in South Wales, surrounding areas, or planning to relocate and able
to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the
United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers earn a minimum of £95 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. Long-term positions are paid to scale, often from Day 1, but otherwise after 12 weeks in line with AWR.
Permanent positions are paid to scale.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education are a global leader in education recruitment that has been operating successfully for over 15 years. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.