Teacher of Maths - Maternity Cover
An exciting opportunity for an inspiring Maths Teacher in one of the top secondary schools in Hillingdon from November 2019.
Are you a trained Maths Teacher?
Are you seeking an exciting and new role for the 2019/2020 academic school year?
Are you passionate about inspiring students to learn and grow?
If you are seeking the opportunity to grow and develop yourself as a teacher in an Outstanding secondary school in North West London then this role is for you!
anzuk Education is working on behalf of an Outstanding co-educational secondary school in Hillingdon, to recruit a passionate and inspiring educator to help them reach their goal of providing students with exceptional learning opportunities.
About the Role:
- November 2019 - July 2020
- You will be teaching Maths across the key stages.
- You will be an active and positive member of the school community.
- You will inspire and encourage students to make positive contributions to the world.
- You will work collaboratively with the Maths department.
- You will have a sound understanding of the UK Maths curriculum allowing you to plan, develop and mark accordingly.
About the Role: Teacher of Maths
- Maternity Cover
- November start until July 2020
- Full Time
- Large and supportive department
- Thorough and supporting induction program for all new staff
- Recently renovated modern facilities About the school:
- An innovative and exciting community in which to work.
- Holds high regard for staff and student wellbeing enabling a sustainable work-life balance.
- A friendly and supportive team of specialist teachers and support staff achieving excellent results.
- An outstanding programme of staff mentoring, coaching and Continued Professional Development - both internal and external.
- Opportunities to support and lead residential trips as far afield as Uganda, Costa Rica, USA and Canada.
Benefits of working with anzuk education:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to gain a DBS/ relevant international police checks (as needed)
- Right to work in the UK
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least three professional references
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
How to Apply:
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to email@example.com