Teaching support staff needed for London schools from September.
anzuk are seeking flexible, enthusiastic and reliable teaching assistants to work within primary and secondary schools across London.
Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary and secondary school settings?
Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theater or other learning environments?
Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for Secondary substitutes and Primary teaching assistants for a large number of schools throughout London. Our areas of greatest need are within a 30 minute train ride of Ealing, Camden, Shadwell, Lewisham and Clapham.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, PE, Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working one on on with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in London and able to provide a police check from countries you
have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role.You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
£70-100 a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level.How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Lachlan on firstname.lastname@example.org.