1:1 Learning Support Assistants required in Cardiff and Caerphilly ASAP
anzuk education is recruiting experienced, passionate Teaching Assistants to work on Long and short terms contracts in Caerphilly schools.
anzuk is currently recruiting 1:1 or group teaching assistants to work in Primary schools in Caerphilly and Cardiff. The ideal candidates will have previous and relevant experience, working within a similar capacity and be confident in doing so, in addition to supporting pupils with Literacy, Numeracy as well as extra-curricular activities.
Have you just completed a degree and have experience in Psychology?
Are you interested in supporting students who many be from troubled or disadvantaged backgrounds?
Do you have experience coaching, tutoring, teaching or assisting children and students in other areas outside of the classroom?
This role will be a fantastic way to begin your career or find out if teaching is the way for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Teaching Assistant, you will ensure that all pupils are able to take a full and active role in lessons and school life. Candidates with additional skills and qualifications such as Team Teach and BSL are extremely sought after.
- 1:1/small group experience.
- Experience of working with ALN pupils.
- Supporting pupils in line with National Curriculum.
- Calm and consistent nature.
- Communicating efficiently with Teachers and parents (if needed).
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning for all.
- A hardworking, willing and flexible approach.
- An ability to deal with challenging behaviours and situations.
anzuk can offer both short & Long term, full time & Part time opportunities starting in September, with the possibility of permanent contracts offered to the most successful candidates.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police
check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Teaching Assistants often receive daily rates ranging from £60 - 70, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Lachlan on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education are a global leader in education recruitment that has been operating successfully for over 15 years. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
To find out more about us follow these links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
anzuk website - https://anzuk.education/uk/jobseekers