Educators > Browse jobs
Outstanding School in South Bristol seeking 1-1 TA, Wednesday to Friday to support a Year 1 student with ASD
anzuk education is currently looking for a 1:1 learning support assistant to work in a school in the Bristol area - immediate start!
This Outstanding Primary School is based in a vibrant suburb in South Bristol, their aim is to encourage and nurture individuals to be the best they can be. The school prides itself on it's welcoming atmosphere for Students, Caregivers and staff alike and are therefore able to build 360 relationships to ensure every child is given the education and support they deserve.
- Starting ASAP
- Part time Weds to Friday
- Support a Year 1 child with ASC in the afternoons 1-1, am's will be in a reception class
- Provide a stable, caring and supportive learning environment
- Aid the development of the child's social and emotional well-being
- Assist in developing and implementing interventions to encourage learning
- The School have said they would be able to facilitate a handover and induction into this role
- It is extremely important for the applicant to be able to commit to this role longer term as the needs of the child means changing staff can be upsetting
How to apply:
- An Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one through anzuk
- An up-to-date CV outlining employment covering the last two years
- Have experience working with students in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Knowledge in supporting students who have a combination of learning, social, emotional or behavioural needs
- Although there is the possibility for this role to become permanent you will need to complete full registration with anzuk initially
- Ideal applicant will have SEND experience specifically with ASD and sensory processing.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443. About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.