Educators > Browse jobs
1:1 Teaching Assistant - ASD/ADHD - SW London
anzuk Education is working in partnership with a great school in SW London to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced support worker.
anzuk Education is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant / Support Worker passionate about SEN, specialising in Autism and ADHD to work 1:1 with a bright young year 6 student. The role is 5 days per week, working standard school hours and will start as soon as the right candidate becomes available.
About the School:
- Great location, easily accessible, via tube, train, and bus
- Friendly and supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team
- Innovative school with community focus
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Previous SEN experience (ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties etc) preferable
- To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Mike Bloy on email@example.comAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.