Educators > Browse jobs
1:1 Teaching Assistants
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant? A Primary school in South Gloucestershire needs you for an immediate start!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for several Teaching Assistants to join a Primary School located in South Gloucestershire. This school focuses on encouraging life long learning, promoting creativity and nurturing all students developing passions. Importantly, they ensure the children's best interests are at the heart of everything they do.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Starting ASAP
- Working with children on a 1:1 basis
- Supporting subjects and learning across the whole curriculum
- Establishing secure and caring relationships
- Motivating, clarifying instructions and encouraging independent learning
- May include general schools duties: preparing resource, setting up learning spaces and break and lunchtime supervision
- This role is a FTC of 1 year, 32.5 hours per week
- Several roles available
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have an understanding of inclusion and making the curriculum accessible
- Be able to effectively communicate with both children and staff
- Have experience working with children in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Be resilient and have an ability to manage personal wellbeing in a demanding environment
- Have the ability to form and maintain appropriate, positive relationships and boundaries with students
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're interested in other teaching jobs then email your CV to [email protected].
For further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.