1:1 Teaching Assistants for Autism Unit in Wandsworth - Long term
A successful SEN secondary school in Wandsworth is looking for casual and long term tutors to work on a 1:1 basis with students with Autism
1:1 Teaching Assistants needed for Outstanding ASD unit in South London!
Professional development opportunities offered!
anzuk Education are working with a vibrant SEN provision in South London who require regular Tutors to work on a 1:1 basis with their students starting in January!
- Independent Secondary school for young adults with Autism aged 14yrs - 19yrs
- OFSTED "Outstanding" school
- Great location, easily accessible on major transport links
- Exceptionally effective leadership within school
- Extremely well regarded in the community, and positive relationships with parents of student
The Ideal Requirements:
- Deliver a tailored programme crafted from the student's (IEP) Individual Education Plan.
- Receive support and training from a class supervisor on how to deliver the programme effectively.
- Receive training on using Makaton signing and PECS.
How to apply?
- Previous 1:1 tutoring experience using IEPs
- Experience with ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis), Makaton, PECS is desirable
- Working knowledge of Autism or related conditions
- Comfortable carrying out personal care needs (i.e. toileting)
- Available to work between the hours of 8:45am - 4:45pm
If you are interested in becoming a 1:1 tutor in this inspiring environment, please apply today! Alternatively, please send an updated CV to email@example.com. anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.