Educators > Browse jobs
ACTORS needed for FLEXIBLE work in schools across London!
Seeking flexibility for auditions or other projects? Want to spend time imparting a positive impact on the lives of children? Our schools need YOU!!!
For context, anzuk provide supply Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to schools across London, so we need a pool of flexible and adaptable educators willing to work with children of all ages. Over the years, we have found that this role suits actors, musicians, dancers and performers perfectly. We use a bespoke availability app so you can update your work schedule in real-time at the click of a button - that way, you only work on the days you have free! Sometimes this might be five days a week, others only one or two - it's entirely up to you!!!
What does this look like?
1) As a TA you will work with children in Nursery, Primary and Secondary school - this can be in the main classroom or 1:1
2) As a Cover Supervisor you will be the cover teacher for the day - this is predominantly in our secondary schools
3) Support children with Special Educational Needs or additional learning needs in a 1:1 capacity
4) Develop understanding of supporting children with Special Educational Needs through placements and our free online and in-person training programs.
5) Hours are between 8am - 4pm (these vary depending on the school) up to 5 days a week
6) Pay ranges from £83-£103 a day depending on the role and prior experience.
7) Experience working with children is desired but not necessary - we just need enthusiastic, adaptable and passionate individuals, determined to impart a positive upon the lives of children!
If this sounds like something that could suit you, give me a call for more details or email me with your CV - email@example.com.