ASC Teaching Assistants - SEN School - Islington
Fantastic opportunities for educators passionate about Special Education to work with ASD students in Islington
Passionate about working with children with special needs?
Seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
anzuk Education are currently looking for Teaching Assistants/ Support Workers passionate about SEN, specialising in Autism to work in an ASC specialist unit in Islington. The roles are full time, 5 days per week, working standard school hours.
- Easily accessible, via tube, train, and bus
- Supportive SLT who provide training and development
- Excellent modern facilities (refurbished in 2018)
- Work with a team of LSAs who can offer support and advice
- Early years - KS5
Why join anzuk?
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Previous SEN experience (ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties etc) is not essential but would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate using MAKATON/PECs is highly advantageous
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Competitive rates of pay
anzuk Education has been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 33846110 for more info.